Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Restaurant City (26 Sept 2010)

Among all the games that I like play in Facebook, I only like to play Restaurant City (RC). Besides doing maths, the second thing that I like to do is 'DESIGN'. After a month and a month of playing...I think got almost a year...finally, one of my lovely designs was DONE !!!!....hahaha. 

Let's take a look....

 The exterior of my resto. 
I try to make it look like a High-Class-Resto and at the same time, make it looks like a forest. 
I love Forest theme. 
The night version is much better because the yellow color window look like people on their light. 
DON'T WASTE ELECTRICITY !!!
I will design morning version later on. 

 My Interior. 
Saw my Entrance ? Door with purple carpet ? 
Isn't that fantastic !!!
When you enter....
On your left : A place to sit to read books while waiting
On your right : I plants a lot of purple colour plant.
I even have a pink colour tiger as PET !!!
I have 1 pink, 2 white and 2 yellow colour tigers,a parrot, group of flamingos, 2 rabbits and 1 cat from Alice in The Wonderland, 1 camel, 2 turtles, 1 mermaid, 3 fishes and a pair of swan. 
Got 1 blue elephant...but I miss the sale T.T
The current elephant on sale is too big. 
No more place for me to put.
Each side of corner, I have different color of flowers...purple, red, yellow and blue.
I have a very cute small kitchen but all my workers block the view.
Don't worry, I will fire them !!!

Updated - My beautiful Kitchen ..=P

Waterfall area

Train

 Bridge
My  lovely waterfall, bridge and train which I copy from forum. 
OMG...so damn fantastic when I combine everything together !!!

My Overall Interior.

 (Update 29 Nov 2010)

I credit my design to : .....
I don't know who and I only have the pics of two resto that I copy from them.
Anyone know who are them, please pm me.



Weaknesses: 
1) No toilet so far...
2) 3 Layers waterfall and 2 layes floor of resto in jungle looks like doesn't match.
3) Train in the jungle a bit odd...I want to make a toy train but I also want to make the jungle as real as possible. Quite contradict eh ?
4) The kitchen, I feels no big enough...I need 2 places to place my stove.
5) I feels something lack here...I will think and try to improve it....HAHAHA ( If anthing you bosong, pm me...I love to improve here)

Picture in my mind. 
Sorry, I only imagine the resto in my mind. 
Don't have any real pictures for me to refer to.

P/s: Need to give name to my resto and re-edit this post again in future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful restaurant! I love it!
How can you put those light blue curtains in the middle of the floor (without a wall)? And even stack items on top of each other?

Vincent Goh said...

1.Go to Redecorate

2.Left click any of the object in ur resto (using ur right hand)

3.AND press Ctrl & Alt together (using ur left hand)

4. Then release both buttons and ur mouse. You can start stacking and floating ur objects

5. If still can't, then try to get some tips in the restaurant city forum.

Happy Trying.

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks :D. I will try now :))