Monday, September 5, 2011

Visit Z's house for Hari Raya

Z invited us to come over his house to celebrate Hari Raya. This is the third time I visited his house since 2009.

We came to his house at 3.00 pm. I bring along my homemade Hari Raya card and his super belated Birthday present. (See Here)

Then all of us seated and proceed to enjoy our meals.


They are very shy when I'm the one taking their photo when eating.


We talked about current news in Facebook, gossips, our future whether to further our studies or work, foods, and etc. (but none of us talking about finding relationships). Before we finished our meals, HS mentioned about how she afraid of oven or maybe microwave because scared it will explode.

HS is a great stalker. She stalked my wall and asked a lot of questions. She makes me looks so proud and sad. Don't stalk my wall leh.

I think I noticed that the food almost same like last year. I think I need to ask Z to change the menu next year...haha. Japanese food or Korean food? Haha...
 

After finishing our meals, we rest a while before photo taking session.
 

The pink shirt guy keeps playing with his iPhone and then PX's iPhone. Now Z also holding his iPhone. I should take out my iScold to play with them.



Our group photo. I know we looks so smart, handsome, beautiful, charming, gorgeous, attractive and lovely. We are Actuarial Science Student (ASS) after all.

But if you want to get headache, sleep less than 8 hours, insomnia, loss of appetite, bad mood and heart attack during quizzes, tests, exams, and assignments...you are welcome to join Actuarial Science. The door is always open for you.


The most important for Hari Raya is DUIT RAYA! 
ka-ching $.$

Thanks auntie!