Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm not a talented person

Honestly, I don't have much talents besides studying.
I remember clearly when few years ago, few of my seniors asking me to perform whatever talent that I have.
I cracking my head to think what I need to perform.
Singing? Nope. Dancing? Don't know. Magic Tricks? No idea. Drawing? Haihz.
Finally, I just sang a song. I'm not remember what kind of song.
I don't think is Negaraku.
Oh ya, I sang Aladdin - A Whole New World.
Kinda funny because coincidentally I learned it just a few weeks ago that time.

Now, I realised I need to learn something new.
Reading is just too boring.

I thinking whatever to learn violin like PX or not.



Or maybe painting.




Or maybe other thing...

3 comments:

Sunshine on my window. said...

HAHAHA!!! Same here... =) Totally understand...

shane said...

or maybe cooking LOL

Vincent Goh said...

Sunshine: Finally someone understand my feeling. T.T

Shane: You have suggestion same as my mom. XD