Sunday, February 16, 2014

31. Holiday Mood, Go Away

Today is Sunday.
14 days after CNY.

So what did I do before CNY?
I used two weeks to paint the living room and another one week to paint the front of my house.
Ngam-ngam just a day before CNY, my mother and I cleaned the whole living room, kitchen and toilet.
By the time we had finished, we are too exhausted to go anywhere...
My mom didn't go back to her hometown at Kampar ...
And I didn't visit any of my friend  to bai nin...
And one more, I didn't even bother to clean my room or mop the floor.
(Usually I will clean the whole room once a year.)

So what did I do during CNY?
Nothing.
My family and I celebrated it by staying at home for the last two weeks.
I didn't do anything productive or touch any of my 'homework'.

Last Sunday, I met Jun, her boyfriend, her sister and Adam.
We had our lunch at Pavilion then we went to Starbucks at Lowyat for drink ...
and they played card games at some restaurant. Kinda funny.
This year I didn't meet CL, PX, CS, HS, and Z for CNY.
Wonder how are they doing...

Now CNY has over, yet I'm still here...lazy-ing around.
I think I need some motivation to start my gear...kau ming arhhh

No comments: