Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Simple Outing

Yesterday, we planned to have a simple gathering. Before that, I went to buy GPS from Low Yat.

Crowded, a lot of human beings. Even walking, a few steps, was difficult. After looking around to find what I wanted, then a guy came to serve me. I shoot him with a lot of questions like is this original?, what else model do you have?, got free gifts? etc. Let's hope he didn't hate me or something.



Tada. This thing, it costs me RM 450. You better behave. If I still sesat, I won't hesitate to throw you out of the car's window. XD

At 2.30 pm, I went to watch The Darkest Hour (3D) with CL and Jun. The movie, really worse than I expected, really not recommended. Everything looks fine, just that, nothing great happened except the poster and the trailer.


Wow, is that a starfish? I didn't see that in the movie!

Then, we went to eat at Wendy's. We walked to Pavilion and took some photos.


Probably our last photo.

We walked to KLCC afterwards, we went shop by shop, tried out some clothes, gave Jun a lot of comments why she should buy this skirt instead of that. She said she can't sleep if she don't buy it. At the end, we successfully persuade her to buy. We walked until 10 pm.

Overall, the outing was fun and enjoyable. Let's meet again in the future!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

time to cut ur hair lo

Vincent Goh said...

what? the whole pic, u only look at my hair? and u can even see through it? Hello, I cover it my cap,ok. Don't bocor my rahsia la >.<

Anonymous said...

sorry lo, i'm taking psychology ma, haha

Anonymous said...

Hello, how can that be our last picture? we are all still alive k?

Vincent Goh said...

Wait..we are? I'm certainly alive but I dunno the two at the back. =p