Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Activities and Communication

I'm taking three subjects this semester.
And I started to plan what to do for next semester project.

Perhaps I worry too much...
I totally lost all my mood to communicate with all the people around me.

Step 1: Enter Facebook, scroll down the list to find people to spam.

Nah, he is too busy...
oh that one, tak kenal dia pun...
why she on my friend list?...
why he didn't online???..
last time he didn't reply me...I'm not gonna talk to him again!
Ok, no mangsa for me to spam. 

Step 2: Close Facebook, open 9Gag.

Wow...that's funny post! I feels like want to comment...nah, too lazy...
Next post!
Next!
Next!
Next!
...
 That's all?
(All to lazy to comment)

Step 3: Close 9Gag, open Blog to find some interesting blogs...

Hmm..should I comment on this? I afraid I will hurt their feeling...will I?
I feels like want to attack this stupid fellow! Look at what he wrote!
She is damn funny...wait...not really...
Tak ada blog yang funny pun~

Step 4: Close Blog...check email..check Youtube.

Step 5: Lower my expectation and repeat Step 1 to 4 again.

That's pretty sum up all my activities...besides studying.

Sometimes, I really lazy to communicate with people because i) they have strange ideas ii) I don't know what he/she's talking about iii) we don't have the common 'key' or iv) I totally hate you.

And, I wonder why I have so less friends. -.-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adui, boring la ur life, haha

Vincent Goh said...

ya lor. I also agree with you T.T