Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm confused.

After so many years of searching, I believe I'm still don't understand a lot of things in this world.
If I need to make a list, I believe the list will go on until I die.

The first question that I remember I asking myself is, "Why the bubble is in sphere shape?".
When is it I asking myself that question...ohh, I'm just 5 years old.
The second question that I remember I asking myself is, "How rainbow exist and why its existence important?".

Then...
What is the beyond the border or outside of my house?
Am I different compared to others?
Why am I able to do some thinking?
If each religions promoting peace, why are they fighting against each other?
If each religions promoting love, why are they fighting against homosexuals?
Where is our God?
Is there an absolute answer for everything?
Between black and white, is there any gray area?
Is there any parallel world?
Why do we exist?
If Herodotus, Plato, Aristotle, Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Archimedes, Euclid, Bernhard Riemann and many others great scientists or mathematicians do not exist, how would our history changed?
If the apple was not falling on Isaac Newton's head, would the history changed?
How should we solve the mystery of our mind?
What is the mystery of Mathematics, Science, Logic, Creativity and Consciousness? What lies beyond?
What is the most ideal world?

...and many many more.

Some of the questions are indisputable and some are unattainable. For those unanswerable will be discarded.
Yet, we are keeping answer for our needs.
We are really one mysterious creature.

No comments: