Monday, January 6, 2014

29. Siuyeh attitudes

Today my sister will receive her training for PLKN at Negeri Sembilan. Or maybe tomorrow, coz she just departed this morning. My mom says how lucky my brother and me because none of us went. I still remember why my dad sumbat me inside MRSM coz he wanted to prevent me from being chosen as PLKN trainee. Last time all the people dislikes the idea how gov train their citizens because like a copycat copy Singapore. Now, everyone loves the idea including my dad, he says he is regret not to send me in. =.="

When I went to MRSM, I feel a bit like a siu yeh. I don't like to do three things.

NUMBER ONE: I DON'T LIKE TO SHOWER WITH COLD WATER.
Fckng cold, man. Imagine that you need to shower as early as 6 am in the cold morning.
Every day I need to convince myself using a mantra,"You can do it, you can do it. That stupid cold shower will end after 15 minutes" twice  a day for almost one year and half.
I got no problem in the afternoon because the weather is hot as hell but not morning or at night.

NUMBER TWO: FOOD. THE FOOD SUX. 
When I went there for the first few days, the food is quite ok. Quite edible. After that the food quality started to deteriorate. I langsung tak sentuh those food that I hate (fish) or those food with an ugly presentation. Nampak pun tak berselera, how to eat? We have meals five times a day but usually I only eat for lunch and dinner. One day I tried to eat the roti canai as breakfast, 10 minutes later at class...I went to toilet to puke. Hou choi I ran fast.

NUMBER THREE: I DON'T LIKE TO WASH CLOTHES.
Because I feel it is kinda mafan. The school solve the problem for us by providing us dobi. But you need to pay every month whatever you send you clothes for dobi or not...and your clothes will not be clean. AT ALL. Urgh. Sometimes your baju will hilang and appear at other people baldi. How stupid! They will mix our clothes to wash together and they will forget to put back. I stopped after one month because my clothes constantly went MIA and I started to wash the clothes myself for the next one year and half.

Hope my sister will be doing ok, coz  I think she is just like another siu jeh. Haha.

No comments: