Wednesday, January 1, 2014

26. 2014 Resolution


TO ALL THE BLOGGERS AND READERS OF MY BLOG...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!

Today everyone is celebrating Happy New Year  but I think no one will be happy. The main reason is because of the inflation that will be happen in the country soon. Let's forget that. Urgh.

This year my resolution would be:

1. Have a regular exercise and meditation

Taken from previous year resolution. I will choose Wednesday, Friday and Saturday to have a regular jogging routine. Time? From 7.00 to 7.30 am. For meditation, I will choose to have it on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Time? Anytime but the duration needs to be more or less 30 minutes a day. 

2. Eat more fruits and sleep early

Taken from previous year resolution again. I think I need to eat more fruits, especially orange because I think I lack of vitamin C. And for 'sleeping a bit earlier' part, I think it is unavoidable because I need to wake up early to jog in the morning and then go to work. So, 11.30 pm is my limit.

3. Enjoy my life and be more adventurous

Hmm....I think I need to specify a bit clearly this year. Be more adventurous, here I mean travelling. I plan to travel to visit negeri-negeri in Malaysia or go hiking. I think I know who will I drag along this year. Enjoy my life?. I will take a lot of happy photos how I enjoy my life to post it here...lol.

4. To finish my 2014 Reading List 

  • The Princeton Companion
  • The Numerical Analysis
  • Calculus Textbook
  • NY Times: Practical Guide
  • GOD Created the Integers
  • Darwin: The Indelible Stamp
  • Encyclopedia of Statistical Science (16 Volumes)
  • Encyclopedia of Mathematics
  • Lebesgue Measure
  • Linear Algebra
  • Matrix Algebra
Read, understand, make notes and do practice/exercise. (choose any book and finish it in one or maximum two months)

That's all I can think of. I think I will monitor my progress six months later and will add in some more.


Here the first happy picture of me for 2014 =)