Tuesday, March 10, 2020

62. Progress Update

I have created this blog 11 years ago to write down each day of my journey.
However I seldom blog because I know my English proficiency is quite poor.

I believe my English has improved over the year.
So now I will continue my journey to write.

When I'm looking back, I really amaze how am I able to survive that long.
The only motivation that I have is to keep going ....until I find the Light.

I have a long term goals written on the top left corner at this blog.
So where am I now?

Let's start!

Data Scientist 
Initially I think the title is quite cool. I feel the world is moving in the direction to use and analyse data to benefit mankind. Currently I am taking SAS Data Science certification. I failed twice but I have passed 2 out of 5 exams. Let's hope I will continue to be motivated to finish all the exams. 

Statistician & Mathematician
I'm constantly thinking if I want to further my studies. I'm not really that smart and I don't have any research plan. Probably I will continue my studies at oversea and need to leave a lot of things behind. Decision? Not sure yet.

Inventor
If you have watched A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket before, then you must know who is Violet Baudelaire. I want to have inventor mindset like her. All the problem can be solved. Progress? Not started. I don't even know how and where to begin.

Apps Builder
I have watched a video last time where a kid started to develop apps when he was 8 years old. I was like wow. Outcome? I have designed a few easy apps where template has been given and I have published it in Google Apps store. However my account got terminated because of e-book copyright issue. I need to redo but I simply don't have time. Now I demotivated to continue.  
  
Graphic Designer
I picked up a designing skills when I learn how to build wallpaper and design when developing apps. I realized I don't need a good drawing or coloring skills. I learned how to use GIMP software but the progress has been halted after I stopped building apps. Now I demotivated to continue.  

Educator
I have no idea what does this mean now. Sometimes I feel I enjoy teaching people, sometimes I just don't have the patient. Plan? Not sure yet. 

Marathon Runner

My initial motivation was to be healthy and to reduce my blood pressure. I have joined 44 running events so far and mostly are 10 km. I'm joined half marathon once and I wish that is my last because at the end of the day I can't feel my leg anymore. Last Sunday supposed to be my second half marathon event but I didn't go due to virus that is spreading all over the world. Better be safe than sorry.

Entrepreneur
The more I think about this, the more I have no idea what does it mean. Plan? Not sure yet. 

Lastly, I wish have a freelance job and I can travel all over the world.
I also wish to write a fantasy novel.

No comments: