Monday, March 9, 2020

61. My heart sank

I didn't talk with my colleague since this morning. He sent me an email last week to remind me to do a report and then cc our boss. That task is not even mine to begin with. I got 7 reports to go plus his additional 3 reports which I willing to help to submit before Jun 2020 but he freaking need to sent email to remind me. I'm kinda pissed off.

Just now he was eating a dinner, then suddenly I smelled something weird coming from his place. I was thinking, "Impossible the smell coming from his rice, right. He seems enjoying it. Where the smell come from?".

Feeling something was not right and after a few minutes, I'm brave myself to asked him," I think probably your rice already stale. Can you smell it?" He said no. I took his rice and confirm it. Then I remember, his nose got some problem but I didn't know he completely lost his smell senses. He almost finished it. After I warned him, he still continue to eat it. My heart sank. If I warn him earlier, he probably won't eat dinner that already stale.

No comments: