Tuesday, November 30, 2010

22nd Birthday (Part 1/3) - My 2009 Story

WOOHOO!  I have reached 22 years old today! 

Well, for me nothing to surprise about it because as usual my family never celebrate birthday party when our birth-day come. Maybe due to what once my grandma had said,"We should not celebrate our birthday, because this will revealing our date of birth to the Hell Guardian (ngau tau, ma min- Cowhead, Horseface). Then they will come to catch our soul". And, I took it seriously until now even though it doesn't make much sense.

How they looks like ?

Pic Link: Here

Look fierce? And, this is how they looks like in LEGO ( less fierce photo)

Pic source : Here

For conclusion, when our birth-day arrives...we tend to keep quiet. Not much celebration needed. But the first birthday that I ever celebrate is with my university's friend which is 21st Birthday with PX, HS, CS, Z, AhWei and JH. That is the most memorable moment for me because I had received some presents from them and having my birthday cake at Wangsa Walk.

Let's have some review since I didn't post it last year...

My 2009 birthday

 From the left is JH...yup, that is his noob face...I personally think he "bosong" at me, therefore he expressed it clearly in this photo. Damn noob. Then is Z, Me and CS. Bosong means not satisfied. P/s : I noticed that my eyes always not looking at the camera. Don't know why!

From the left is PX, HS, Me and AhWei...hmm..quite blur the photo. I should request for retake! Again...my eyes not looking at the camera compare to PX!

My birthday cake...well, I don't what it's wrote...Again, I think they bully me because I'm "banana". LOL. Banana means Chinese people who don't know to write and speak Chinese (Mandarin).

Oh, I still remember that last year when I mentioned my birthday to one of my friend. Then we have the conversation below:

 PT: Eh, why Jun gives you present? Your birthday today ?
Me: Ya lor...same with SC mah..hehe...you don't know leh.
PT: Eh, I really dunno wo. >.<
Me: Then what you want to give me? I got present or not?
PT: Aiya...I didn't prepare leh...nevermind, I introduce my friend of girl to you.

Then, he calling some ladies at the back...

PT: Hello, this is Vincent! *introducing me to some of the unknown friends*

Then, he proceed to call another lady...

Me: Wei, you think I'm male prostitute is it ? =.="

That's the most embarrassing moment in my life T.T

Last but not least, I received one present from Jun (which is book) and another from Z they all (which is cup). Arigato minna-san.

to be continue...

No comments: