Tuesday, November 30, 2010

22nd Birthday (Part 3/3)-What I want ?

Hmm...as a human that lived for 22 years, like other human being I have desire as well. Then what is my desire? I really never give a second thought about what I really want. Oh maybe, the thing I desire is too far-fetched or uncountable.

Everyone has their own desire, wishes, need, demand and greed about certain things.For me, I quite satisfied with what I have. I have my own room with air cond, library of comics, hundred of books, my own laptop, my own hand phone, having tertiary education, not too rich or poor, family, a bunch of good friends, clothes and many many more. What else I can expect?

When people ask me what I want for my birthday present, I always think what I 'need' instead of what I 'want'...which I always tell them,"Let me think first arh"..."Not really sure wo"..."Hmm, no need la...as long as you remember my birthday...I feels very grateful dy"...

I always give them this kind of answer because I know they couldn't buy what I want because it is too expensive, difficult to achieve or irrelevant sometimes.

So, what I want 'materially' ?

TOP THREE WHAT I WANT

1. I want to build a city of Lego. Yes, you hear me right...I love Lego. If you say I childish...I don't care. What I need is to buy a lot of Lego! Nowadays, Lego become more expensive...one set of Lego can cost me more than RM 100.




2. I want to build my own Robot that made of Lego. Human size robot. I wish I can take Lego Engineering or Robot Engineering but I took Actuarial Science instead. I hope I can earn enough money so I can study my own and build my own robot.


3.  I want to complete my Agatha Christie series. Now, I only need to wait PS bring back some books from India if she manage to found all. I also hope that I can complete other books series that I bought. By finish reading and complete the whole series of books is my kind of achievement.





Last but not least, I wish Happy Birthday to all the people that born in 30 November. May your wishes comes true and have a good future ahead.  

For all my readers, I hope you will become more optimistic and cheerful after reading my post. I will ganbatte to make more cheerful post in the future.

2 comments:

~cPs~ said...

Ok, no prob...sure I'll try to find the rest...

Vincent Goh said...

THANK YOU !!!