Thursday, November 11, 2010

Big Bad Wolf Books!

You know what! In the Facebook I spotted something that can make me broke again. If you have Facebook like me, you probably will know sooner or later...YES!, there is a big bad book sale by Big Bad Wolf Books. Really need to thanks to Grace because she posted one of the photo in Facebook. Yup, thanks to her to make me broke T.T

After I saw so many photos in Facebook, I almost drool my saliva...hmm...wait, let me clean my mouth first XD


I almost collected 26 books of Agatha Christie and I left 20 something to go. Thanks to Pei Seen since she brought back the books from India specially for me. Imagine how heavy those books are! I ask her to buy for me from there since the books was damn cheap. 26 books only cost me Rm 200 ++. 1 book = Rm7 only nia! Where you going to find??



Didn't they know that posting those pictures are illegal ?Because you make people crazy about your books... I don't think I can control my mind but I hope I can still control my body.

Want to know more about the sale?

The Big Bad Book Sale is organised by Big Bad Wolf Books. 
All books are sold at 70-90% off the recommended retail price!

www.bigbadwolfbooks.com
admin@bigbadwolfbooks.com

* 12-17 November 2010
* 10am-9pm
* South City Plaza, Seri Kembangan

Did you see the 70-90% ? Is it true ???

How to meet Big Bad Wolf ♥ ?


If you are driving and having GPS : GPS coordinate: N 3 01.715 E 101 42.611


If you are taking KTM and bus probably like me; 
Now you can take a bus to meet Big Bad Wolf! If you're taking the KTM, get off at the Serdang station and this bus will be there to take you to meet Big Bad Wolf ♥


Another bus route to the venue! This time you can take bus U432 from the LRT STAR Sg Besi station

(click to enlarge photo)

Link to Facebook : Here

 

Oh god, I heard the books are quite cheap...comment by the reader la. I'm not so sure too. Haihz, I still got 1 assignment in my hand which I need to submit to my course mate by tonight or tomorrow. Next week, I got Moral Midterm and Pembentangan. Wish me luck!