Friday, November 26, 2010

When something is FREE, everyone is FREE!

Today our topic is FREE. Still remember the Big Bad Wolf Books Sale? Unfortunately, I unable to go because my Microeconomics assignment having some trouble at the last moment and I'm still facing some financial difficulty = pokai...hahaha. Even though, I damn sad but I feels totally relieved because I still have some books to read. Better finish reading those first before buying a new ones. I still remember one of my friends joke to me about the long queue.

Me: Walao, how come so many people queue at the entrance. Those people are really free meh?
Wennee: Haha...those books damn cheap. Not free also can be free.

Today, I going to show you another example, when something is FREE, everyone is FREE!
Yesterday my mom remind me to wake up earlier today to get FREE paint. Oh god...I thinking FREE paint only mah...need to wake up so earlier today meh. But, when my mom decided to go at 9.30 am and by the time we arrived, its proved that I was wrong.

Front view. Take 1

Front view. Take 2

Front view. Take 3
Can you see the three photos that I took ?...wow...at least more than 50 people queuing in front of us...

Back view. Take 1

Back view. Take 2

Middle view
No matter you are young or old, women or men, Malay, Chinese or Indian, poor or rich...as long as something is FREE...everyone is FREE!

Today, I noticed that there are THREE things that Malaysian not really know. First. they don't know what is "Thank You", "Sorry" or "Excuse Me". Second, smoking in the public area which are full of kids, women or senior citizens supposed to be illegal in my point of view. Third, throwing your cigarette butt on the floor is totally uncivilized. Only monkeys will do that!

Did you saw the guy who was pushing the trolley? Believe me, he is come from zoo. When he tried to push the trolley to pass among us, he didn't even bother to say "Excuse Me" or "Sorry"...the only word that I heard him muttered was "Oopss"... all the way from van to the restaurant to deliver the food. Really kns.

About the smoking even more teruk...one of the uncle in the front and one of the uncle at the back of us trying to make conversation with my mom. Oh for god sake! After the conversation have finished, they proceed to light the cigarette and smoking in front of us. Damn both of you, where is  your courtesy!...there are few kids playing nearby us, one old lady was sitting nearby us, my mom, my sis and me...One word that I keep telling myself, 

" Patience...patience...patience.." 

Then, they throw the cigarette butt on the floor nearby...WTF! I think they tried to increase my blood pressure by provoke my anger.

Anyway, when it is our turn ...I took some photos too. Quite disappointed that only left Dark Blue and Yellow for wall paint and Brown and Blue for metal and wood paint...haiz, we decided to choose Yellow for wall and Brown for metal.





In my opinion, their advertising strategy really works for me. Why? Because their voucher are really so cute.


 

Cute leh...I decided to make it as my phone accessories. 

For those who know nothing about this event...I post some info here.


 
Find 'Ben-Ben'!
Spot our Seamaster Cruisers as they make their rounds around Klang Valley to get your 'Ben-Ben' key chain or phone hanger, along with a FREE PAINT VOUCHER. Meet us at the locations listed with your free paint voucher to receive a FREE 5-litre tin of Seamaster paint!

Kuala Lumpur
Wangsa Walk Mall
26 Nov - 28 Nov 2010
10.00am - 10.00pm


Klang
Aeon Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre
3 Dec - 5 Dec 2010
10.00am - 10.00pm

Petaling Jaya
Tropicana City Mall
10 Dec - 12 Dec 2010
10.00am - 10.00pm

For more info:Here

Remember bring along your voucher, IC and yourself! One people can only can have one FREE paint!

If you are kind, please tell your parent about this...they sure will be very happy like my parent.
If you are not kind and afraid drag by your parent just to grab some extra paints...then just keep it as a secret...lol

No comments: