Sunday, March 13, 2011

Actuarial Science T-shirt Design

Finally I finished my design for the...
"Competition T-shirt Design for AS"
Hooray!

Let's take a look.



After I finished designing the t-shirt, I apparently not satisfied with it especially the Logo and The Back part. I was started planning, drafting, drawing and coloring since yesterday morning.  And the results is not up to my standard because:
  1.  I'm using my hand rather than computer to do it and this make the Font part looks so terrible.
  2. I don't have liquid paper and this make me need to draw and color precisely without erase any mistakes.
  3. The colour combinations look not really OK. Only Red and Black.
  4. The most important is Actuarial Science is a 'dry' course. No pictures in my shirt except words. I really don't have any idea what picture to put in.
This design makes me realized that designer use several weeks or months to come up with a EXCELLENT design and I only use 1 day. Luckily, I didn't study design course last time. Well, if anyone read this post..please comment on it. I really want to know how bad this design really is. Thanks.

No comments: