Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mommy's Birthday

Yesterday around 8pm, my cousin called me and told me that yesterday was my mom's birthday. Below was our conversations.

C : Today is your mother's birthday arh. 
Me : Is it !?? *I really don't know*
C : Last week, she told auntie (my mom's sister) that she wanted to eat cake! 
Me : Is it !?? *I didn't know that too!*

According to our 'family traditions', we are not allowed seldom celebrate birthday. Why ? READ HERE.

C: Can you help me buy the cake for her?  Because today, auntie and I are busy.
Me : OK!

Damn malu and I thought she purposely called me and telling me 'April Fool Jokes'. I rushed out, went to Cakes Shop nearby Jalan Genting Klang and choose one cake for her. I really have some difficulty choosing the cake myself because I really don't know what is her 'consumer preference'. 

Between Ice-cream coffee cake, Tiramisu, Chocolate cake and Cheese cake, I decided to choose...
ICE CREAM FOR HER!!!

Because I remember once she said, she hate some cream thingy...so the Tiramisu sure is out.
Last time, we eat cheese cake and chocolate cake that we buy from pasar malam almost every week...
she probably already jemu. So do I. 

We take some pictures and eat the cake together...so sad because my brother and dad is not here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY !

-This is the first time that I celebrate for her ^^v -

2 comments:

Bravebear said...

ur post reminds me that I remember my mums birthday but not her age. lol...

Vincent Goh said...

I remember her age but not her birthday coz she born in a Dragon year like me...XD