Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pulau Redang Trip, Terengganu (First Day)

We have planned to go to Pulau Redang which is located in Terengganu for 3 days and 2 nights. So, we took our bus on Friday night, at 11 pm. The bus that we took a bit sucks because my seat to place my leg is small, the air-con damn cold, the air-con water dripping at Hui Shan's seat (pity her~) and the bus punya tayar pancit at 1 am. We arrived one hour late. 

Date : 21 May 2011



Again, PX and my food arrived late compare to HS and JH. We are always the last and this make me wonder that did the auntie hold any grudge toward us?



Since we arrived late, we only have 20 minutes to order, wait, eat our food and of course include paying our bills. Thanks to that stupid bus again for making us so rush. The last 5 minutes our food finally on our table...thanks god! Then, suddenly PX make a joke.

PX: Vincent, don't chew la...swallow lah. (Cantonese: Vincent, mm sai ngao la..zik zip tan la!!)

I was laughing for 5 minutes thanks to her! hahaha.

Then, the Malay uncle who brought us to jetty arrived.

He asked PX some funny question in the van," Miss Liew, are you from Hong Kong or Malaysia?"

 All of us laughed maybe because he heard PX having conversation in Mandarin with us.


8.30am Assemble at Jetty checkpoint


Can you spot which is mine, PX, JH,and HS? 

9.00am Take ferry from Syahbandar Jetty to Redang Island

On the way, I spotted 3 dolphins! but I forgot to take the photo T.T
I was so lucky!
But I don't think anyone believe me...

10.30am Room registration

Since we haven't able to enter to our room yet, so we just walked around.


Clear, clean and nice beach...finally WE ARE HERE!


The reception counter


 To the left is our canteen, toilet and to right is the place to tattoo your body and disco area.


 You can find cafe, souvenir shop, and mini market. You can surf internet here...I heard 1 hour RM 10. =.=


JH, HS, Monkey and Me

12.00 Check in


Around our hostel.


 Our room is on the ground floor, K 71.


 Our bed. 

 Outside our window. 

Our begs, food, bottles, lotions, hand phone and etc...


HS and PX was checking the schedule on the wall while JH was playing the locker...

1.00pm Lunch


This is not a lunch pictures! because I forgot to take out the camera T.T
This is our their gaming session while waiting for snorkeling...

2.45pm Snorkeling briefing

The briefing was given by a macho guy name Sin Tong. The only thing I can remember is,"In order to avoid your mask got water vapor, you need to clean it with your saliva. Don't laugh ya because this is what a  professional will do!" Then he spitted on the mask and use finger to clean it. My first impression: Yucks! Soo wat dat (disgusting)...

3.00pm Snorkeling trip around the island

We saw a lot of...hmm... fishes and corals. I don't have the camera since we are in the sea..


Something like this. I grabbed this photo from other website. XD

4.30pm Return to resort and have tea time



Wiki: Summer Holiday (夏日的麼麼茶) is a Hong Kong film released in 2000, directed by Jingle Ma and starring by Richie Ren and Sammi Cheng. Place: This is that location!


I just watched this on last Thursday and we are here already. In fact,I re-watched it a lot of times. First time, I watched it on year 2000! I'm late to come here for 11 years but at least I'm here...haha. I always wonder where is the filming location because I don't know they shooting the movie at Redang. I only realised when I saw that shop!

7.30pm Buffet or barbeque dinner

We are having barbeque dinner but unfortunately, I forgot to take down our delicious dinner photo. So sai ying...haihz...



After dinner, we find a place to rest. We rest on hammock. JH said,"If you swing harder the hammock can rotate 360 degree!". HS don't believe it. What she do? She asked JH rest on the bed then she swing it as hard as possible...The way that she swing like pushing him to die,"Lei hui sei la, lei hui sei la...". PX and me keeping laughing until our stomach pains.


At night, we walked around the island. You can spot one place where there is a lot of people stepping on the sand to see the 'blue sand' glowing in the dark. I thought I can smuggle some back but PX said it will die since that thing actually is living.

Then at night, we are having a 'fake' disco party, the DJ is Sin Tong. Damn funny since this is PX, HS and me first time dancing disco style...PX said the way I'm dance like riding a horse =.="


(This how we spent our lovely first day at Redang...)


p/s: I decided to continue blogging again... maybe for temporary...

3 comments:

Hui Shan said...

I keep laughing when reading ur blog! Especially the "Vincent, mm sai ngao la..zik zip tan la!!" hahaha......
Thanks for writing in the blog what we have done in Pulau Redang. It will be a memorable one~~~ Thank you Vincent! :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice place
Miss snorkeling d ><

Vincent Goh said...

Hui Shan: Ya. I was laughing for that 5 mins! PX really jahat geh. Always make joke when we are eating! Hope we can go again next year.

Wee: Ya lo, I miss the beach, snorkeling, some funny things that I do there and some friends that we make. When is our turn? =P