Friday, May 27, 2011

Pulau Redang Trip, Terengganu (Last Day)

Date : 23 May 2011

My alarm wake me up at 5.00 am but I'm too tired...I rather miss my jogging and my sunrise by continue sleeping.


7.30 am Breakfast

I didn't eat much, in fact I'm just having one cup of tea and mushroom soup because I'm still can't' hmm hmm'. After breakfast and finishing packing, we continue to check whether we have left anything in the room. PX decided to played some prank on HS by hiding her handphone. Of course, she was very afraid whether she left the handphone in the room.

9.30 am Check out

They feels want to play kites. We buy the kite which costs us RM 15.90 (The Most Expensive Kites In The World) Next time,I rather bring my own bamboo, glue, paper and thread.

The best photo that I taken so far!


Redang, we gonna miss you!


Sin Tong, we gonna miss you too!


PX, don't worry...we NOT gonna miss you! XD


 Our Last Jump!
11.00 am Ferry to Syahbandar Jetty




Kesian, they miss Redang too much~~ Must shout 99

 Hwee Shan, Cookie, PX, HS
Bird, JH, Me
The rest is our background~~

Memorable 
Happy Moment: 
I miss how HS swing JH like asking him to die!, PX jokes, food, rock climbing, snorkeling, 5 new friends, disco dance, and the games that we played 
Sad Moment: 
My knee hurt, my shoulder pain, my finger kena bites (tak guna punya ikan),my toe hurt (tak guna punya selipar)
This REDANG trip
is one of 
My Golden Treasure!!!

No comments: