Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chapter 117: The Story of Sinful Malaysian

I was chatting with CL and then he showed me this link : http://myfootprint.org/
From the name, I thought something to do with comparing our feet. No, I was wrong.

This website will gives a test to measures our carbon footprint.
According to him, if everyone on the planet lived his style, we would need 2.21 Earths. Haha.
Of course, curiosity killed the cat. I give it a try then my score is:

2.03 Earths!

According to CL, our scores just an average for Malaysian.
After thinking we are so sinful to the Mother of Earth and we should redeem ourselves by suicide, at the moment I wanted to drink my Dettol...I decided to check other countries.




Source:

OMG! Look at USA.
Almost 10 Global hectares per person!
Yay! there are so many sinful countries than Malaysia (for 2003).
Maybe I'm not that so sinful after all. Hehe.

No comments: