Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Education

My water heater was broken.
I bathed in cold water for almost a week.
I admit even when I was studying in boarding school, I really tak tahan bath in cold water especially in the early morning.

Then my father asked me to fix it myself.
I looked at him, he looked at me. O.O
He asked whatever we learn how to change plug or not in school.
He said he learned it during his secondary school...wow...I wonder what I learned in my secondary school.

Tak guna punya Pendidikan.



 "No, tak pernah...we only learned theory", I said. (in cantonese)

That is the moment I feel I want to tear my PMR results.
Apa guna Kemahiran Hidup dapat A but I don't even know how to change a simple plug?

But at least I learned "How To Change Your Plug" today.
If your plug rosak, please go hire someone (not me) to change for you.  XD

2 comments:

nicky05 said...

Come to my hse and change the plugs also yeah :PPPP

Vincent Goh said...

My dad says if I hire ppl come to change need RM 100+. Since we are friend, I charge RM50,ok? XD