Monday, April 9, 2012

Linear Model

We are supposed to hand-in our assignment last Wednesday.
Since none of us done yet, we are able to delayed it to next two weeks.
After banging the wall, pulling almost all my hair out, shouting crazily in my room, crying for the whole day, almost-want-kill-all-the car-drivers-with-my-excellent-driving-skills, and praying, I still unable to solve my assignment.

The problem is:

THE ASSIGNMENT IS TOO DIFFICULT! NONE OF US KNOW HOW TO DO. NIAMA!
Oh my-self...I wonder how I going to hand in my assignment next ...err..week~~
By the time, I finished writing my post...sudah pukul 12. Jam berlalu dengan kejam...

If anyone think why I keep whining and think my assignment is easy...nah, I post it here...


Any hero want to save me by provide me some ideas for how to solve it?


No comments: