Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Electric, Water and Internet

No electric, no water or no internet, which one will you prefer?

I rather choose no internet because without internet, I can still 'survive'.
I can choose to read book, study or at least sleep with my air-con on.

Without water, it will totally ruins my morning especially this morning.
I can't shower and only allow to brush my teeth to conserve the tank water.
I can't boil hot water to make my coffee and boil the eggs.
The worst part? I can't flush the toilet.
I planned to clean the car and  my room but, because of no water I need to postpone my plan. 
Tomorrow? Tomorrow I will lose my motivation to carry out my plan.

Without electric, it will totally ruins my afternoon, evening and night.
Why? No electric => no light, no fan, no air-con and no computer.
I can't charge my phone. I can't shower with hot water. I can't boil hot water.
I can't imagine stay at home with no electric because our house is so hot and my room is so dark.

Living in the modern society, I rather not to choose any one of them.

-Don't torture me.

No comments: