Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Travel

I just finished read Around The World in  Eighty Days by Jules Verne.
I knew that no matter how much books that I read but the journey itself is totally different.
In Chinese proverb, there is a saying,"It is better to travel ten thousand miles than to read ten thousand books".

I hope I can travel around the world with someone that special to me too.
I hope we can enjoy the deliciousness of the foods, the beauty of the scenery and the uniqueness of the different cultures.

My friend asked me once, if I have money to travel where will it be...

I want to travel to Australia because there are so many places to explore and so many animals to see.
I want to travel to Italy because the architecture is totally amazing.
I want to travel to Japan because the food, culture, festival, language and the people attract me. I want to eat the dorayaki, takoyaki and the real sushi made in Japan. I also want to see sakura and visit some Japanese temples.
I want to travel to Egypt because I want to see with my own eyes the ancient building pyramid described by the book.
I want to travel to Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, UK and many other countries.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
- Saint Augustine of Hippo


- I read, I travel, I become.

No comments: