Wednesday, May 14, 2014

37. Termite

Our house infected with termites quite badly... ceiling, stairs and some wood furniture. Don't know where the hell they came from. My parents sprayed some chemicals to kill those fucking termites few months ago. And here I thought I'm safe. Just now when I took out my comic book to read, only to realized some bugs crawling on and in it. Then I looked and checked my comic book carefully and....I saw a hole in it! WHAT A HORROR! DAMN!


No doubt, is termite. I prayed there is no giant nest behind my comic books. I took out all my comic books carefully to check. Wah lah...my beloved One Piece, Yugioh, Sarkas Karakuri and MAR Heaven all got a hole in it. Luckily out of hundreds comic books that I have, only a few have a hole. And luckily my Doraemon and Detective Conan remain untouched. But still tomorrow I need to check one by one.

THIS MEANS WAR! WHAT A GROUP OF BASTARDS! I GONNA KILL EACH OF YOU FOR REVENGE!

No comments: