Sunday, May 18, 2014

38. Master of Mathematical Science Dinner

Went to Shabu-Shabu at Puchong with my course mates yesterday.
And I didn't take any photo because the food mah-mah dei only.
Not recommended. Lol.
Then we went to Setiawalk for second round to yumcha.
We discussed a lot of things about our past (what happened during our Master class), the present (what we are doing now) and the future (what/how will our career path gonna be)
Most of them probably will continue their PhD...others will heading to risk management field (like Gabriel and me), and some will going to statistics related field.
For next week, our result will be released and we are going to graduate.
Then we will have our convo few months later.
The journey for Master took longer but also seems shorter than I thought.
At the end, I quite ng sey tak a bit. Haha.


- No matter what happens, one day we gonna meet again like how fate bring us together in the first place-

No comments: