Saturday, May 31, 2014

40. Designing Logo for Independence Day



 My sister sent me this in Facebook last month and she suggested me to enter. The First Price is RM7,000. Too hard to resist for not trying right? So I took my time to think how my logo should look like. I searched in the website and trying to do some research how a logo in the past 56 years looks like...


I think logo for year 2012 is the most stupid controversial logo, meanwhile logo for year 2013 is the most hilarious logo ever...


I think it resembles someone...LOL.

 Initial draft:

 

When I draft it at first, I think it was quite ok. Then I drew it by using computer three weeks ago, it appeared to be very difficult to draw the shape out and the results turned out to be uglier than I expected because of the white border. I asked my friend whether logo having outline, he said no. Cham. Then I downloaded a software and using existing shapes that given by the software to redesign.

TADAA...

Final Version: 


The reason why it is so pretty and neat because I'm using the software called "EximiousSoft Logo Designer". Really a good software. After I drew it on the software, I transferred it to M. Word to write the explanations. After I done, I went to post office to post it two weeks ago.

Websites:

  1. http://www.moe.gov.my/v/pemberitahuan-view?page=1&id=4170
  2. http://dinmerican.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/1malaysia-2012-merdeka-day-logo-scrapped/
  3. http://www.eximioussoft.com/logo-designer.htm

No comments: