Saturday, October 15, 2011

Big Bad Wolf 2011


I bought 11 books (spent around RM91).
Books:
1) A Matter of Honour and False Impression by Jeffrey Archer I dunno I just grabbed because of bestseller title
2) Paths of Glory by Jeffrey Archer I dunno I just grabbed because of bestseller title
3) The No.1  Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith The only detective book I can found
4) Now Don't try to Reason with Me by Wayne C. Booth my friend said this book is for nerd =.=
5) Wikinomics by Don Tapscott and Anthony D. Williams ya, I know...only nerd will read this
6) The Science Matrix by Frederick Seitz I have no idea what book is this
7) Motherland of Psychoanalysis by Thomas Freeman the only psychology book I can found
8) Point Estimation of Root Finding Methods by Petkovic what book is this? =.=
9) The Informed Student Guide to Management Science by Daellenbach and Flood ???
10) Gradient Flows by Luigi Ambrosio How that end up in my basket?
11) Managing Mathematical Projects -with Success! by P.P.G. Dyke If not success, I sure sue you~

p/s: The Book Sale not that interesting, no Agatha Christie books, most of the books I never came across and some of the books are torn because of uncivilized ppl.
p/p/s: I just finished reading The Effective Executive, Production Management, What is Islam? and What Buddhist Believe. More books to go!

No comments: