Saturday, October 29, 2011

Exercise and Insomnia

Went to blood test last week.
Results:
- lack of Calcium, he said my calcium level almost same with my mom O.o
    ( need to jogging and drink more milk dy)
- sleep too late ( need to sleep early dy)
- drink less water (WHAT!!!?? I drink almost 1600ml per day wor...now need to drink 2600ml??)

Went to jogging this morning.
- one auntie so fast...even faster than me. Auntie, give me face a bit la =.=

32 days more...patient...patient...

Later, I went out to buy pan mee.
After that boy taking my order, I waited 45 MINUTES !!!! still nothing...


MY FEELING ALMOST LIKE THIS PIC ...... !!!!




I WAITED 45 MINUTES
NO FOOD
DAMN YOU!

THEY MAKE ME LOOKS SO STUPID STANDING THERE
I HATE YOU! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have asked the waiter la, and hor...take care of ur health ah, i dun wish to see u in my psychiatric ward cause u lose to an auntie wuahahaha

Vincent Goh said...

Kejamnya T.T

Bravebear said...

wah... u turning to an auntie... hehehe...

Vincent Goh said...

@Bravebear Jahatnya! I seldom exercise, that's why can lost to an auntie. The next day, I lost to an uncle T.T