Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Impression

Previously in Orange's post, he mentioned about first impression.
Then I cincai write here what is my first impression that I expect from people.

1) Aiya, wear according to the situation la. NO JAPANESE SLIPPER, NO SHORT, NO SINGLET.
Everything that you wear to gym, don't wear it when you come to meet me for 1st time, 2nd time, 3rd time...I probably will ask you to strip in the middle of road or you will hear me nagging you.

2) Bad breath or etc...? Don't worry, I will constantly reminds you to drink more water because weather hot and dry in Malaysia. No one wants that.

3) Don't ask whether FAST FOOD is ok for me or not. Yes, NOT OK!
(If there is no other options, I will try to be patient but please expect me to eat the whole meal with sour face)

4) You can drag me to whether where you want because myself have no where to go.
("FINE, let's explore the whole place", one of my friend's favourite quotations)

5) ... I think that's all...so easy right? =P




Yes, I'm that girl part...I will evaluate you from top to bottom.

No comments: