Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Yesterday went to Pavilion with CL and J.
We watched Don't Be Afraid of The Dark...
Most of the people will hide behind their blanket when watching horror movies ...but..
we are laughing through the whole movie.
WE MUST BE ABNORMAL, WTHeck HAPPENED TO US? XD

If you are asking what we have learned from the movie..

1) Tooth fairy is quite scary (WTF MAN!?)
2) Teamwork is important. I mean VERY IMPORTANT. Else who's gonna carry the tooth?
3) A Degree is a must to become a tooth fairy. Else how you know which wires to cut to make the house blackout?

p/s: I think the person besides me must find me annoying because I keep talking =P


This comes into my mind when I watching the whole movie.





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Leo Nut said...

Another abnormal one..
My sister laughed through the whole ring movie.. lol!

Vincent Goh said...

@Kaylex Oh you are here, welcome. Maybe we think too much,that's why we laughed XD