Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

If you are a father and reading this... Happy Father's Day to you.
First of all, I will going to write something about my dad here.

My papa is a very lovely father.
He fetched me to school since I was studied in primary school until I was in Form 3.
He fetched me for 9 years without telling me that he is tired of fetching me.
Got one day, I asked him in angry tone why he came late. But, he say nothing.
That night,I was scolded by my mom by telling me that,"Papa was late because the road was traffic jammed".

My papa is a very clever father.
Before we first move into the new house, he took part for building the cupboard in my room.
He also build the 'fourth floor'.
I remembered I joke with him,"Papa, it is safe? If the whole floor collapse, I'm sure bin si peng (flat)."
Most of the time, 'woodwork;' , plumbing, fixing electric and electronic gadget and many more is done by papa. 

My papa is a very brave father.
Very long time ago, he accidentally cut his skin on the hand when using the electric saw.
He was bleeding so badly until the white bone was exposed.
He was so calm because he didn't shout or something.
He bandaged his own hand and asked me to accompany while he was driving to clinic because he afraid he will faint by losing too much bloods.
Of course, the doctor was shocked.

My papa is a good traveler.
He is a taxi driver and he is so good at recognising road.
He know most of the places,where to go and which short cut to take.
Unlike me, I will sesat most of the time.

My papa is a talented people.
He know how to do Sudoku (without me telling the rules) and able to solve it most of the time.
He know how to swim.
He know how to drive a car, ride a bicycle and motor.
He know how to speak Hokkien, Cantonese, Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Melayu.
He know how to use computer. He even add me in Facebook.
He know how to inspect car engine and change tires.

What I want to say is I have great dad. You and mom is the best treasure in my life. 
Happy Father's Day. 

2 comments:

SynchingZincInc said...

One day, please afford him a full medical package especially for his eye-sight, kidney and heart. Most taxi drivers will develop ailments in these organs. Allow him to continue his taxi driving but taper off the hours later in life as you know it's hard for him to stop. Finally, keep him happy with Suduko and always have time to chat together, about the good times or even current issues. Many Happy Father's Day :)

Vincent Goh said...

Thanks for visiting. We got him fully covered because his health is not that good.Ya, sometimes when we go out we will have a lot of thing to chat.Happy Father's Day to you too. Will visit you soon.