Sunday, June 12, 2011

Portraits Made Out of Cassette Tapes

If you are born in 1988 like me, you probably seen a cassette tapes for video and radio.But, since our technology is getting more advance, now you probably can found those antiques in National Museum only because we use CD,DVD, Blu-ray disc or other types of optical discs.

If your grandma still use it, I need to congrats you because you probably can turn those tapes into arts like these.






























Well as a poor student like me, I will just download it from website because it is free, fast and convenient. But our beloved Malaysia gov will going to ban some websites soon.


Link: The Star

If your favourite website in the list, I gonna congrats you and hope you can found another alternatives to download for free from other websites in the future. In the moment, let's stand in silence for 2 minutes to curse our stupid-idiot-retarded gov for banning my favourite megaupload.com bless our country to be flourish, peace and harmony forever.

No comments: