Sunday, June 5, 2011

Insomnia

I gave up to continue blogging last month because I'm lazy to update it sometimes.I'm not a good writer because I have a terrible English grammar and I found that my life is not really that interesting to write about. Hui Shan asked me at Redang,"Vincent, will you continue your blog?". I'm not really remember what I had answered her that time but that reminds me why I started this blog. I started this blog to record every single minutes that I treasure the most in my life. And since my email box almost explodes, hence I'm need to continues to dump some emails that I treasure in this blog too. Like my blog description describes,

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tonight, I'm can't sleep again...

I started to have insomnia when I was in primary school. I still remember the reason I had insomnia because I enjoys watching Blockbuster from TV2 or TV3. Hope you still remember old movies like Critters and Fantaghiro.I started to watch back old movies now. 

The best fantasy movie ever 

The most horrifying movie that haunted me since childhood especially that giant-ugly-like-coconut in Critters 2

When I was in secondary school, I had insomnia because I studied till late at night and of course watching some midnight movies.

When I was in Form 6, I had insomnia because I'm played games and surf Internet till 1am. When I plays until too late, I will have trouble sleeping.

Now, I have insomnia because I had developed a strange habit last time. When I can't sleep, I will rolls on the bed for an hour and keep thinking of one person until my brain exhausted. The very last time, I see this person was when I was in Form 3. Eight years have passed since that day...but I still keep thinking of this person. You taught me so many things when you came to my house. I think I miss you. When can I see you again? Hope you can forgive what have I done.

Goodnight, L.

P/s:
Critters : http://www.mediafire-movie.com/search/critters/
Fantaghiro: http://www.youtube.com/user/ainonynmous#g/u

2 comments:

lim gim huang said...

Nice one. I missed critters. :D

Vincent Goh said...

Thanks. I search movie Critters for years and I finally found it. You can download it from the link below.