Thursday, November 28, 2013

13. Empty field -> Hospital

There is a huge empty field, in front of my house, that only full of grass and beautiful big trees. I believe everyone including the animals live in there are happy with that empty field.  After 25 years starting from the day I was born, finally the 'owner' of that empty field decided to make use of that field.

What he's gonna do?
I told you in the title...
Yes, he decided to build a damn hospital in front of my neighbourhood area after freaking ...25 years. Come on... after 25 years???
In the last 25 years, why choose now?
When my mom told me, I didn't believe it at all. And I'm not happy too.
But today, they have completely surrounded the whole area with the metal barrier thingy.

I can foresee he will chopped down all the big trees that protected us from the sun and we will have a very noisy construction noise soon. Ugh. Damn it.


p/s: Probably they thought Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur which is situated 4.9 km (12 mins) away from our house is NOT close enough. Thanks a lot.

No comments: