Saturday, November 23, 2013

8. Hobbies

I was writing my resume...
Some of the CV that I found in internet, they put Interest/Hobbies...
I don't really know what to put...I just put reading books and jogging...

But I only jogging once a month week ... does it count?

Then I realised that I don't have other hobbies except collecting stamps, reading and jogging...
I looked at my cupboard...I found my sketch book...
I looked at my garden... hmm...what an ugly garden...

OK, I decided my new hobbies will be drawing and gardening..
Let's hope I won't kill the plants...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

put blogging together =P

Vincent Goh said...

Wah cannot la. If my boss see I complaint about him how? he sure goreng my cendawan

Unknown said...

ur boss will come and read ur blog??

Vincent Goh said...

Who knows?
What if my future employer curious about my personality or my writing skills or how I talk bad about him/her? Isn't that will increase my chau yau yu chances? Haha.