Monday, December 2, 2013

18. Books, Books, Books Everywhere

Today the weather is cold, very cold because whole day has been raining nonstop since 7 am.
Looking around my room ...books...then looking at my own rack...books again... total of seven books that I bought still remain untouched.
1. The New York TIMES Practical Guide To Practically Everything that I bought from Big Bad Wolf last year...  
2. Point Estimation of Root Finding Methods 
3. Managing Mathematical Projects- with Success!
4. Gradient Flows (in Metric Spaces and in the Space of Probability Measures)... 
...three of these I bought from Big Bad Wolf too two years ago... 
5. Darwin, The Indelible Stamp that I bought from Kinokuniya four years ago... 
6. GOD created the Integers that I bought from MPH five years ago... 
7. Loss Models: From Data to Decisions that I bought for my degree course five years ago..
... still sitting on my rack collecting dust. 

This week until next week from 6 to 15 Dec, there will be a huge book sale again! Big Bad Wolf at Mines. Thinking whatever to go or not. Hmm..maybe I shouldn't be too greedy to buy too many books...but the temptation is too strong.

I...want...more...BOOKS!

No comments: