Sunday, December 15, 2013

22. The Timekeeper and The Dreamseller

 



Just done reading The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom last week. It was posted by Pikey two weeks ago in the Facebook as a status. He said the book was nicely written. Curious me find the ebook version to read. The story indeed was written in a simple English yet amazing and inspiring way. This book reminds me of another book: The Dreamseller written by Augusto Cury. I still remember I picked up the book in BBW last year. To be honest, I bought the book because of the beautiful cover (it turns out the story is astonishing and attractive than the cover itself, lucky me).

Two quotes that I like the most in the Time Keeper:

 Father Time realized that knowing something and understanding it were not the same thing.
"There is a reason God limits our days.""Why?""To make each one precious."
p/s :This year, I didn't go to BBW.  

No comments: