Thursday, December 12, 2013

20. Work, Play, Read, Searching Job

I could sum up my daily routines just in five words: Work, Play, Read & Searching job.
Early in the morning, I will wake up at 8.30 am.
Then I will prepare myself to work at my uncle's cafe.
After I'm finish working at 2.00 pm, I will go home...eat...and play games: Social Empires.




Then I will read book. I'm just finished reading Prime Obsession written by John Derbyshire. It took me five days. Don't ask me to write a review because I got lost halfway. I managed to convince myself to skip through some hazy explanations. I seldom skip when I'm read.



Then at night I will browse through JobStreet to find job because my internet is the most efficient and faster at midnight. Good news: I managed to find company and job that I love to work with. Bad news: Hundreds of people will be competing with me.

-Good luck, Vincent.

No comments: